Tuesday, April 21, 2020

IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS!


Wow! Has it really been ten years since I first launched my movie blog? Seems like it was only yesterday I posted my first blog for the first film in my extensive alphabetical collection - ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN. Seems I've come such a long way since. One thing is for certain, it's the personal stories behind many of the movies I've experienced and written about that ultimately led me to write my first published book (currently for sale on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com & iTunesApple.com), IT'S STRICTLY PERSONAL: A Nostalgic Movie Memoir of 1975-1982...


...as well as the follow up book currently in publication.

My sincere thanks and appreciation to all who have read, followed and enjoyed my blog posts for the last ten years. Here's to many more years of movies and blogging!

- Eric Friedmann (Published Author)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and thank you for making this blog. You are an awesome writer and I like to read before downloading any movie this saves time.

    Download All 2020 NEW MOVIES With One Click Before Or On Same Day Of Release in 1080p / 720p

    ReplyDelete