Saturday, January 26, 2019

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY NEW BOOK!




As I've occasionally done every now and again, I'm interrupting my traditional movie blog posts to tell you all that my first book entitled IT'S STRICTLY PERSONAL: A Nostalgic Movie Memoir of 1975-1982 has finally been published. This book vividly chronicles myself as a child of the movies during the eight-year period of 1975 to 1982, when groundbreaking blockbuster motion pictures like JAWS, ROCKY, STAR WARS, CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KING, SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER, GREASE, SUPERMAN-THE MOVIE, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK, and E.T. not only impacted my childhood, but also shaped the man I would one day become. It's a tale of how I felt about the movies then and also how I interpret them now.

I believe that movies constitute an emotional form of time travel that allows us to drift backward and take stock of the different periods of our personal lives, and this is a personal story about the movies told with great memory and affection, for those who still remember and those who will never forget a time when movies were changing, growing, and evolving into deep-rooted memories for every child, teen, and adult who sat in front of the big screen and waited for the magic to unfold.

So, if you're ready to go back in time and remember, then I hope you'll purchase a copy of my new book, now available in softcover and digital formats on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and iTunesApple.com.

Thank you all for your support. It is sincerely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment