Thursday, April 21, 2011

(Happy BLOG birthday!!!)


Can you believe it, friends and lovers of great films?? It was exactly one year ago on this date that I launched this movie blog, and I have to say, it's been everything and more than I ever expected. I'm happy to say that it's managed to get some modest attention on the web. I've enjoyed writing about my films and the feedback I've received from all of you...and we've only just begun to scratch the surface. To date, I've posted 161 films in one year and I've only gotten through the first three letters of my film collection's alphabetical order. So I think it's more than safe to say that we'll be spending time with each other for at least the next several years and I'll look forward to every moment of it!

And so, to all of you who have read, who have followed (all SEVEN of you!), who have participated and who have commented, I sincerely thank you! To all of you who haven't...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Now, let's continue...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, your persistence will be very satisfying as you look back on the accomplishment. I hope all your East Coast readers stick with you, you have one dedicated reader out here on the West Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support, Richard!

    ReplyDelete